Car hire is something that most tourists look for when it comes to their vacation especially in Estonia. A car hire airport service will meet you at the airport and will take you to the hotel where you are booked and wait for you to take you to different beautiful places. There are times when hiring a car can be very expensive so it is important to know how to find one that is very affordable and reliable.
- The first thing that you can do for is to book of this service in advance at least several days before your pick up date. The more it is close to the day of your arrival at the airport, the more expensive it gets.
- It is better it you will plan for this vacation and choose dates when the mood is quieter in Ireland. If you want to visit Estonia during peak season, then car hire airport is much expensive compared to other dates when there is no special occasion?
- If you want a cheap car hire service, then you can think of renting a small vehicle like a small car or an economy car. It is cheaper compare to renting large cars like SUV and this type of car can also save you from expensive petrol. You can also easily manuever once you encounter tight parking spaces as well as narrow roads.
- Some companies can offer a voucher. You can try to collect for your car hire during office hours according to what was stated in the voucher because if you will collect for the booking voucher outside office hours, you will be required to pay for out of the office hour’s fee.
- If you will arrive late at night, then you can consider riding a taxi going to the hotel and collect your car hire in the morning.
- Car hire works 24 hours, but if you will pick up the car at 9 am and you will return it at 10 am the next morning, then you already exceeded with the 24 hours period, so you need to pay for 2 days.
It is best if you will follow above tips for car hire especially if you want to save tons of money for your vacation. Car hire is affordable if you will keep in mind the dos and don’ts.